1/04/2006

 

Elwood, IL




This one is from Anthony in Illinois and apprently he created it on a dare.

"I made this basket a year and a half ago, because my brother said it couldn't be done. I've debated making more and selling them, but I couldn't guarantee it because it's made of hi-density fiberboard, with hardword dowels etc. I don't leave it in the elements for fear it will disintergrate. It has lasted being banged while I practice putting .... or on short drives in the yard. Overall cost ... about $35 in wood and dowels and $65 in chains. 2 weeks of labor involved ... so... I probably could have purchased a DB5 or a Chainstar ... but .. it's unique."

for more info......http://discontinuum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2040

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?