8/09/2009

 

Somewhere in Central Texas

Joel sent these awesome pics after finding one of his earlier models posted on Just Baskets. He offers some design advice too:

One thing I found in experimenting with building baskets (I built 3 before these incarnations) is that sharp edges eat discs. I use these mostly for putting practice with soft putters, and a basket built of rubber does the least amount of damage.

I enjoyed browsing your site. I maintained (or failed to maintain) a site devoted to disc golf in Central Texas for about 7 years. It was hard to stay on top of all the changes to the courses when my free time diminished, and in the end other sites picked up the torch when gps mapping became the norm.


I say that's some tight and sturdy design work there...sweet target! Thanks for the pics and the kind words!!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?