6/23/2011

 

Grand Rapids, MI


sgamerp is building a mini-course. Other than the chains (right!) he pretty much scrounged up this under-sized variety.

So, I have made a basket(it's defiantly not regulation) But I had a PVC Pipe and my girlfriends uncle works in Heating and Cooling so he has these big Baskets to cover the fans. Buying some Chains and some S hooks was a little under 25 bucks, and my roommate may throw in for some more. I will be able to have about 2 to 3 good holes with the one basket.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18058

Comments:
I found your blog on google and really like the different baskets that you created. The one on the rock is awesome. I am new to the sport and just beginning to learn the sport. I also setup a blog that is all about disc golf called golf discs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?