7/16/2012

 

Ripley, MS




Richard Flake is building a dream at the DeerTrail DGC! This course is in development, but it looks SLAMMIN' and I'm loving those targets. I sure hope I get to Mississippi again someday because I want to play it!!


Richard says:
This is my course and I give it an average rating so as not to be biased, but this course is not complete and still raw but with lots of potential. I have done most of the work myself and have took a break from the heat and will continue to improve aspects of this course as I can. There is tight but fair fairways and some holes still not where they need to be, Longest hole is 330 feet uphill that plays a par four and two other holes that play over 300. The toughest hole just may be the shortest #4 uphill that curves right. This is my private course and it is the only course in the Ripley area so if in the area contact me and I will give you the tour and welcome suggestions. Ricco2623@yahoo.com


http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4728&mode=ci

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?